When you visit our website https://havasmedia.com/ some cookies or other tracking technologies may be stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone).
What are cookies and other tracking technologies?
Cookies are small text files which contain an amount of data generated when you browse on a website and installed in your internet browser. The other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels or clear gifs, work similarly to cookies.
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to monitor your activity on a website by enabling us (through first party cookies) or thirds (through third party cookies) to collect information about how you use the website and enhance the way it works and your visit on our website.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary and therefore automatically deleted from your device every time you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated every time you visit the website which installed it.
Your choice regarding cookies
- You can choose to delete all or some cookies from your device through your browser settings;
- You can choose to prevent cookies from being installed on your device through your browser settings;
- You can enable or disable cookies we use on our website by clicking on the “cookie setting” at the bottom of our website.
To learn more on how to manage cookies usage from your browser, please follow the following links for each browser:
If you want to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please visit the following websites: www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies used on this website
Or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org